The objective of the competition is the practical assessment of innovative solutions and technologies for implementation at the enterprises of the mining industry of Kazakhstan and the countries of Central Asia.
The competition is held in two stages MineTech Business and MineTech University.
The MineTech Business stage is open for national and international companies and innovative hubs which offer prototypes and turnkey solutions for implementation at mining enterprises in Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
The MineTech University stage involves teams and representatives of universities and polytechnic institutes presenting theoretical models and pilot projects.
Presentations will be evaluated by a professional jury consisting of heads of innovation and technical modernization centres of leading mining and metallurgical companies.
The Winners will be awarded the Competition Diplomas and valuable gifts.
- Ecology, waste processing
- Open cast mining
- Underground mining
- Energy and energy efficiency
- Industrial Safety
Participation in the competition is an opportunity to receive the recommendations from leading experts, attract potential clients, partners or investors. Promote the projects to the MINEX Kazakhstan forum’s audience. The Winners will be awarded the Competition Diplomas and valuable gifts.
What do contestants gain?
What will companies gain by participating in MineTech competition?
- You will have an opportunity to attract attention of potential buyers, partners and investors.
- You will be able to receive advice and professional coaching leading experts.
- You will be able to disseminate information about your project and receive feedback from professional audience attending the Forum.
- Successful projects will be nominated for MineTech awards and listed in the Forum special report.
How does this work?
- The competition is held within the business program of the forum on 2 April
- Entrance for spectators is free.
- Presentations will be evaluated by competent jury.
- Each contestant is given 15 minutes for the presentation and answering questions.
- The jury will question presenters and determine the completion winners.
- Winners will be awarded the Competition Diplomas and valuable gifts.
- Presentations will be published in the post event report disseminated to the participants of MINEX Kazakhstan 2020 Forum and MINEX Forum subscribers.
Provided equipment and services:
- Equipment provided: projector, screen, laptop, clicker/presenter, lectern, microphones, audio system, translation headsets.
MINEX Kazakhstan Forum (31 March – 2 April 2020)
|Terms for delegates and speakers
|Masterclasses||Forum *||Masterclasses + Forum *||Gala dinner|
|Business rate||200 USD
75 000 KZT
250 000 KZT
300 000 KZT
39 000 KZT
|Academic rate||100 USD
39 000 KZT
125 000 KZT
150 000 KZT
39 000 KZT
* MINEX Kazakhstan Forum pass includes admission to the “Mining Goes Digital” conference
** Admission for exhibitors and sponsors is complimentary (as per agreed packages)
MineTech competition (2 April 2020)
|Business rate||Academic rate|
60 000 KZT
30 000 KZT
Registration Cut-Off Dates
- Registration of delegates wishing to present at the Forum, the Mining Goes Digital conference and at the MineInvest, MineDigital and MineTech competitions ends on the 28th February.
- Registration of delegates without presentation ends on the 25th March.
* Complimentary for exhibitors and sponsors (as per agreed packages)
** Complimentary for the Forum delegates
Participant package includes the following benefits:
- Ability to present up to 2 projects (duration of the presentation should not exceed 15 minutes)
- Publication of presenter’s profile in the forum catalogue, website and mobile app.
- Use of conference room, equipped with screen, projector, sound system and simultaneous English/Russian translation.
- Use of event mobile app to organise private meetings.
- Video recording of the presentation
- Publication of the project in the post-event report
No later than 28 February 2020, the speaker (or his / her assistant) are required to complete speaker form and provide the following information: speaker’s photo, biography (up to 150 words), title of the presentation, brief summary of the presentation (up to 200 words).
No later than 16 March, email to email@example.com presentation slides for publishing in the Mobile app. In the subject please indicate “Slides for MINEX Kazakhstan 2020 mobile app”. Slides must be sent in 4:3 standard slide size in PPT, PPTX or PDF. If the file size exceeds your allowed email parameters, speakers can send it via a service such as https://wetransfer.com, or by sending a link to the file to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No later than 20 March, email to email@example.com for projection on the screen. In the subject please indicate “Slides for MINEX Kazakhstan 2020 screen presentation”. Slides must be sent in 4:3 standard slide size in PPT, PPTX or PDF. If the file size exceeds your allowed email parameters, speakers can send it via a service such as https://wetransfer.com, or by sending a link to the file to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The working languages of the forum are Russian and English. When preparing speeches and presentation slides, speakers can use either one or both languages. Only one presentation file can be presented on the screens. For the simultaneous use of two languages in the presentation, speakers can divide the slides into two parts, presenting the content of each slide in Russian and English.