The winners will be determined in the following categories:
Prospecting project of the year
Projects of prospecting precious metals and precious and semiprecious stones extracted from the depths of up to three meters and on the territory of no more than five hectares.
Exploration project of the year
Exploration and mine development projects developed in 2017-19 with proven reserves and resources confirmed by the State Reserves Committee or in accordance with international standards of CRIRSCO framework.
Investment project of the year
Implementation in the period of 2017 – 2019 of large-scale investments in the development of deposits of metals or minerals, construction and reconstruction of mining and metallurgical enterprises.
Best mine closing of the year
Financing of liquidation and reclamation of mine sites and post-mining activities.
Participation in the competition is an opportunity to receive the recommendations from leading experts, attract potential partners or investors, promote the projects to the forum’s worldwide international audience.
The Winners will be awarded the Competition Diplomas and valuable gifts.
What do contestants gain?
What will subsoil users gain by participating in MineInvest competition?
- You will have an opportunity to attract attention of potential investors, financiers and business angels to your project.
- You will be able to receive advice and professional coaching from seasoned investors and leading experts.
- You will be able to disseminate information about your project and receive feedback from professional audience attending the Forum.
- English speaking presenters will be offered an opportunity to conduct interview with the Forum media partners via specialised investment media platforms.
- Successful projects will be nominated for MineInvest awards and listed in the Forum special report.
How does this work?
- The competition is held within the business program of the forum on 2 April
- Entrance for spectators is free.
- Presentations will be evaluated by competent persons entitled to sign reports on the results of geological exploration, resource and reserves estimation, heads of mining companies responsible for strategic development and investment activities, as well as representatives of investment companies, banks, private equity funds and government organisations.
- Each contestant is given 15 minutes for the presentation and answering questions.
- Jury will question presenters and determine the completion winners.
- Presentations will be video-recorded and published in the post event report disseminated to the participants of MINEX Kazakhstan 2020 Forum and MINEX Forum subscribers.
- Winners will be awarded the Competition Diplomas and valuable gifts.
Provided equipment and services:
- Russian-English simultaneous translation will be provided;
- Equipment provided: Projector, Screen, Laptop, Clicker/Presenter, Lectern, Microphones, Audio System, Translation headsets.
MINEX Kazakhstan Forum (31 March – 2 April 2020)
* MINEX Kazakhstan Forum pass includes admission to the “Mining Goes Digital” conference
** Admission for exhibitors and sponsors is complimentary (as per agreed packages)
Terms for delegates and speakers
Masterclasses + Forum *
31 March -2 April
|Business rate||200 USD
75 000 KZT
250 000 KZT
300 000 KZT
39 000 KZT
|Academic rate||100 USD
39 000 KZT
125 000 KZT
150 000 KZT
39 000 KZT
MineInvest competition (2 April 2020)
* Complimentary for exhibitors and sponsors (as per agreed packages)
** Complimentary for the Forum delegates
|Business rate||Academic rate|
60 000 KZT
30 000 KZT
REGISTRATION CUT-OFF DATES
- Registration of delegates wishing to present at the Forum, the Mining Goes Digital conference and at the MineInvest, MineDigital and MineTech competitions ends on the 28th February.
- Registration of delegates without presentation ends on the 25th March.
Participant package includes the following benefits:
- Ability to present up to 2 projects (duration of the presentation should not exceed 15 minutes)
- Publication of presenter’s profile in the forum catalogue, website and mobile app.
- Use of conference room, equipped with screen, projector, sound system and simultaneous English/Russian translation.
- Use of event mobile app to organise private meetings.
- Video recording of the presentation
- Publication of the project in the post-event report
No later than 28 February 2020, the speaker (or his / her assistant) are required to complete speaker form and provide the following information: speaker’s photo, biography (up to 150 words), title of the presentation, brief summary of the presentation (up to 200 words).
The working languages of the forum are Russian and English. When preparing speeches and presentation slides, speakers can use either one or both languages. Only one presentation file can be presented on the screens. For the simultaneous use of two languages in the presentation, speakers can divide the slides into two parts, presenting the content of each slide in Russian and English.
No later than 16 March, email to email@example.com presentation slides for publishing in the Mobile app. In the subject please indicate “Slides for MINEX Kazakhstan 2020 mobile app”. Slides must be sent in 4:3 standard slide size in PPT, PPTX or PDF. If the file size exceeds your allowed email parameters, speakers can send it via a service such as www.dropbox.com or OneDrive, or by sending a link to the file to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than 20 March, email to email@example.com for projection on the screen. In the subject please indicate “Slides for MINEX Kazakhstan 2020 screen presentation”.
Slides must be sent in 4:3 standard slide size in PPT, PPTX or PDF. If the file size exceeds your allowed email parameters, speakers can send it via a service such as wetransfer.com, or by sending a link to the file to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org