The Forum also helps to promote innovation by organising MineTech Business and MineTech University competitions. Participation in the competition is an opportunity to receive the recommendations from leading experts, attract potential clients, partners or investors. Promote the projects to the MINEX Kazakhstan forum’s audience.
MineTech – the 4th Mining Innovation Competition.
The objective of the competition is the practical assessment of innovative solutions and technologies for implementation at the enterprises of the mining industry of Kazakhstan and the countries of Central Asia.
Who can participate?
The competition is held in two stages MineTech Business and MineTech University.
The MineTech Business stage is open for national and international companies and innovative hubs which offer prototypes and turnkey solutions for implementation at mining enterprises in Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
The MineTech University stage involves teams and representatives of universities and polytechnic institutes presenting theoretical models and pilot projects.
Presentations will be evaluated by a professional jury consisting of heads of innovation and technical modernization centres of the leading mining and metallurgical companies.
- Ecology, waste processing
- Opencast mining
- Underground mining
- Energy and energy efficiency
- Industrial Safety
What will companies gain by participating in MineTech competition?
- You will have an opportunity to attract the attention of potential buyers, partners and investors.
- You will be able to receive advice and professional coaching leading experts.
- You will be able to disseminate information about your project and receive feedback from the professional audience attending the Forum.
- Successful projects will be nominated for MineTech awards and listed in the Forum special report.
REGISTRATION CUT-OFF DATES
- 10% discount is available until the 31st of January
- Registration of delegates wishing to present at MineTech competition ends on the 28th February.