To highlight investment opportunities and match investors with mining projects, MINEX Kazakhstan hosts the MineInvest competition.
MineInvest – Mining Projects accelerator competition.
The objective of the competition is to provide a platform for an independent evaluation of early-stage and developing mining projects and to discuss opportunities for their accelerated implementation with the assistance from investors and financial backers.
Who can participate?
The competition is organised for subsoil users, prospecting artels and individual entrepreneurs developing mining projects in Kazakhstan and other Central Asia countries.
The winners will be determined in the following categories:
- Prospecting project of the year
Projects of prospecting precious metals and precious and semiprecious stones extracted from the depths of up to three meters and on the territory of no more than five hectares.
- Exploration project of the year
Exploration and mine development projects developed in 2017-19 with proven reserves and resources confirmed by the State Reserves Committee or in accordance with international standards of CRIRSCO framework.
- Investment project of the year
Implementation in the period of 2017 – 2019 of large-scale investments in the development of deposits of metals or minerals, construction and reconstruction of mining and metallurgical enterprises.
- Best mine closing of the year
Financing of liquidation and reclamation of mine sites and post-mining activities.
What will you gain by participating in MineInvest competition?
- You will have an opportunity to attract the attention of potential investors, financiers and business angels to your project.
- You will be able to receive advice and professional coaching from seasoned investors and leading experts.
- You will be able to disseminate information about your project and receive feedback from the professional audience attending the Forum.
- English speaking presenters will be offered an opportunity to conduct an interview with the Forum media partners via specialised investment media platforms.
- Successful projects will be nominated for MineInvest awards and listed in the Forum special report.
REGISTRATION CUT-OFF DATES
- 10% discount is available until the 31st of January
- Registration of delegates wishing to present at MineInvest competition ends on the 28th February.
- Registration of delegates without presentation ends on the 25th March.