Receive the recommendations from leading experts, attract potential clients, partners or investors and promote the projects to the MINEX Kazakhstan forum’s audience!
MineDigital competition of mining digitalisation technologies, equipment and projects will be organised as part of the Mining Goes Digital Conference.
The objective of the competition is a practical assessment of innovative solutions and technologies for the digital transformation of mining enterprises in Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
Competition Sections will include:
- Ecology, waste processing
- Opencast mining
- Underground mining
- Energy and energy efficiency
- Industrial Safety
Who can participate?
The Competition will help IT and Technology companies, start-ups and IT divisions of Mining and Metallurgical enterprises to promote the ideas and working prototypes of digital and robotisation technologies.
What will you gain by participating in MineDigital Competition?
You will have an opportunity to attract the attention of potential buyers, partners and investors.
- You will be able to receive advice and professional coaching leading experts.
- You will be able to disseminate information about your project and receive feedback from the professional audience attending the Forum.
- Successful projects will be nominated for MineDigital awards and listed in the Forum special report.
REGISTRATION CUT-OFF DATES
- 10% discount is available until the 31st of January
- Registration of delegates wishing to present at MineDigital competition ends on the 28th February.
- Registration of delegates without presentation ends on the 25th March.